Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Movies are Magic

Some of you may know that in my "spare time" (like a mother of three who works FT has spare time), I write. I've currently written two scripts, one a dramatic short (30 min or less movie) and a comedy sitcom pilot. I've always wanted to be a writer, but just got into screenwriting in the last two years. I've always loved movies and am an avid movie watcher, but writing movies is a bit like creating magic (if it gets made) and this video pretty much sums up why I want to make movies.

#wheretowatch
This post contains sponsored links from the MPAA. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.


1 comment:

  1. How's the script writing going? The video "does" say it all.

    Happy 2015 to you and the family!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!