Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Intentions, How'd I do?


 Last year around this time I wrote a post entitled, New Year, New Intentions.

Let's see how I did:
  1. Make your bed. - NOPE!
  2. Bring every room back to “ready.” - NOPE!
  3. Display sentimental items around your home. YES!
  4. Start a one-line-a-day gratitude journal. NOPE!
  5. If you can’t get out of it, get into it. SORTA...
  6. Before you get up each morning, set an intent for the day. SORTA...
  7. Do small favors for your housemates, expecting nothing in return (not even a thank you!). NOPE!
  8. Call at least one friend or family member a day. Does FB msgs count?
  9. Spend money on things that cultivate experiences at home. SORTA...
  10. Spend a few minutes each day connecting with something greater than yourself. SORTA...
Tomorrow I'll post on my changes I did make during 2013 and what I intend to do in 2014.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird