Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 in Review

"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot."-Michael Altshule
  • I started a new beauty routine.
  • I started to get back in shape.
  • I celebrated the birthdays of my three wonderful sons, my husband, my parents, my sister, and myself.
  • I visited the Atlanta area and spent time with family I hadn't seen in years.
  • I published three short stories this year.
  • I started screenwriting. 
  • I was a Top 10 Finalist for the Go Into the Story Quest Initiative.
  • Wrote a short film script.
  • Wrote a television sitcom pilot script.
  • I tried to be the best mom and wife I could be!  

My Three Published Short Stories:

Love, Lust, and Letters (An Erotic Romance)
Available at the following retailers:

The Big Payback: A Kyra Walker Mystery
Available at the following retailers:
This was an Amazon exclusive, but will be released in other formats in January 2014!
 
Do For Love (A Virginia Bridgeforth Ghost Mystery #1)
Available at the following retailers:




If you want to know more about my fiction writing, you can check out my other site - Glint of Light

If you want to know more about my screenwriting, you can check out my other, other site - K. Nicole Williams 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird