Friday, April 26, 2013

This Week in Review (April 22-26)





*  Switched all my blogs from Google Reader to Bloglovin. Still on the fence about it, because I can only read a paragraph from the platform and then it takes me directly to the blog. I like being able to read the entire blogpost in the feed reader.

* Started eating "clean" thought about going Paleo, but I like my dairy.

* I'm trying to get like Monica and be a lean, mean, planking machine, but right now I can only do the basic one for 30 seconds.

* Read about The Dailey Method and I'm really intrigued, might have to buy the video.

* Learned some great life affirming things from:
* That along with this quote , led me to break my yelling habit.

* I laughed like a crazy person at this sorority girl's letter. *she's from my alma mater.

* Found out about free resources for learning and business, from my fellow GOALDigger, Britni.

* And found another reason to limit screen time and encourage face-to-face interactions. 

* Lastly, this weekend is going to be Aca-Mazing because I'll be having dinner and movie night with my Writer's Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird