Thursday, April 4, 2013

This Mom Wore What? Pinterest Edition!




Okay this outfit combines so much awesomeness #1 It's Pinterest Inspired & #2 My Chambray Shirt that I love! There's this awesome style blog called Pinterst Told Me To where the blogger styles herself based on pinterest pins and this outfit is inspired by a pin and then recreated by the style blogger from Penny Pincher Fashion. When I saw the guest post yesterday I knew it was an outfit I wanted to recreate as I had most of the elements.  So, here's my version with a cream blazer and pants that are more of a coraly red.



Excuse the wonkiness of the pic on the left, I had to adjust the brightness manually.

  
Blazer - Cynthia Rowley
Shirt - (old, forgot where I got it)
Pants - Gap
Shoes - Bandolino
Necklace - Target

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird