This Mom's Shrimp BurritosIngredients
- 30 Small Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Pico De Gallo (Mild or Hot based on preference)
- Olive Oil
- Brown Rice (Steam in the Microwave kind)
- Goya Black Beans
- Guacamole or Avocado
- Salt/Pepper (or your favorite seasonings - I use Krazy Salt)
- Menudo Mix (or Chilli Powder)
- Cheese (any kind you like, I used a Cheddar/Monteray Jack)
- Heat up the olive oil in a skillet on medium and add the shrimp.
- Sprinkle your salt/pepper/seasonings on the shrimp.
- Cook for one minute and add the menudo or chilli powder.
- Cook for one minute and add the pico de gallo.
- Cook until shrimp are pink and curl inward and tighter.
- While Shrimp is cooking put the steam rice in the microwave and put the black beans on simmer in a pot.
- Once everything is done assemble your burritos - tortilla, rice, black beans, cheese, shrimp mixture, avocado or guacamole.