* Switched all my blogs from Google Reader to Bloglovin. Still on the fence about it, because I can only read a paragraph from the platform and then it takes me directly to the blog. I like being able to read the entire blogpost in the feed reader.
* Started eating "clean" thought about going Paleo, but I like my dairy.
* I'm trying to get like Monica and be a lean, mean, planking machine, but right now I can only do the basic one for 30 seconds.
* Read about The Dailey Method and I'm really intrigued, might have to buy the video.
* Learned some great life affirming things from:
- Alex - Pulling it Together & Really Living
- Steven Barnes - Re-Writing Your Goals
- James Altucher - How to Be Rich- THE PUSH
* I laughed like a crazy person at this sorority girl's letter. *she's from my alma mater.
* Found out about free resources for learning and business, from my fellow GOALDigger, Britni.
* And found another reason to limit screen time and encourage face-to-face interactions.
* Lastly, this weekend is going to be Aca-Mazing because I'll be having dinner and movie night with my Writer's Group!