Wednesday, March 27, 2013

This Mom's Got a New Beauty Routine (Reviews)


One of the things I said I was going to do to get out of my style rut, was to add to my "beauty routine". I'm using quotes because previously my routine consisted of not forgetting to wash my face at night! Well, this mom's got a new beauty routine and it consists of:

Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleaning gel: This non-foaming, gel cleanser thoroughly removes the day’s make-up, dirt and oil without drying the skin. Papaya and Grapefruit Extracts are exfoliating Alpha Hydroxy Acids that help prevent dulling build-up that can cause blackheads and pimples. 

Mario Badescu AHA & Ceramide Moisturizer: Oil-free, gentle, AHA daily moisturizer is formulated with Lemon Extract and soothing Aloe. Revive and rejuvenate dull, congested skin. Helps reduce sun spots and skin pigmentation conditions. Non-greasy, absorbent and very lightweight.

I specifically chose a moisturizer without SPF because my next step is to use Maybeline's Dream Fresh Beauty Balm (Medium/Deep 130): BB creams combine skincare + makeup in 1 simple step; 8-in-1 Skin Perfector:
• Blurs imperfections
• Brightens
• Evens skin tone
• Smoothes
• Hydrates
• Enhances
• Protects with SPF 30
• 0% oils and heavy ingredients


I'm loving my new beauty routine, the cleansing gel does it's job and doesn't strip my face nor make it feel oily. The moisturizer is perfect and the BB cream does the job well and matches my skintone with no chalky residue (which happened with another BB cream, which shall not be named).

The other day I bought the Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner, but I haven't used it yet to give it a review.

  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird