Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Blog Look & Name

me (2)Hi!

You might have noticed things are looking a little different. Well, I got tired of the old blog look and name and decided to revamp it. I chose to rename the blog, This Mom's Life because this is really what the blog encompasses. These are my experience, my feelings, and things that are working or not working for me and my family. I hope that this mom's life is a fun & engaging read.

I've also renamed the categories to Parenting, Home, Style, and Spirit. Parenting and Home are pretty self explanatory. Style is about my style and a way to show that being a mom doesn't mean neglecting yourself. One new feature in the Style category will be called “Mom Wore What”. Mom Wore What will be a post featuring an outfit or outfits I wore during the week. I think it will be a fun feature as well as a way to push me out of my style rut (more on that later). The Spirit category will focus on my attempt at living by intention. Another change for the blog is that I will be posting more frequently and adding new features. So, I hope you like the new look and will be reading more soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird