Thursday, October 25, 2012

Kid's Lunch Menu FREE PRINTABLES

Hello friends,

I've been a bit incommunicado lately because of my new business and I'm writing a book, plus I'm 8 mths pregnant and have two kids under 6 in my home, so I say all that to say...

I've missed you and I'm sorry I've been gone.  But don't despair, I come back bearing gifts!  Here is a FREE Printable I've developed to help my Kindergartener choose what I should pack for lunch for him.  I recommend printing this off and laminating it, so you can use a washable marker on it instead of printing off multiple copies.  I have a "BOY" themed one and a "GIRL" themed one for you to download!  I have it available in PDF if you'd like to use as is and in a WORD doc if you'd like to change some of the items based on your child's tastes. 

*Please do not use for commercial use!








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird