Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I've Got a Baby in My Tummy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers


You do not know how hard it was to not add, "so yummy, so yummy" after that title.  Parents of littles who watch Yo Gabba, Gabba will know what I mean.  Yes, yes, I am with child and I'm just as happy a lark (how happy are they exactly and what makes them happier than other birds?)  I'm not the only happy one around this place, the hubs and the boys are thrilled as well.  We're 3 to 1 on what we want the gender to be, with 3 for a girl (me, hubs, N) and 1 for a boy (big boy H).  Of course either way, we just want a healthy baby boy.  My proposed due date is December 28th...bites nails, that's such a tricky time between Christmas and New Year's, I'm afraid I won't be able to travel. 

All in all, we're really excited, but I was very sick my first trimester I was vomiting about 6-8 times a day, it's called Hyperemesis gravidarum  and I lost a lot of weight, in fact right now I weigh less than before I conceived.  I also suffered a minor tear on my placenta and was placed on rest for two weeks, luckily I was able to work from home during that time.  Thankfully, I'm feeling better now and can't wait to start nesting and buying baby things once again!  So, that's what's been going on in my world and I promise not to dissapear like that again!



Yo Gabba, Gabba "Party in my Tummy" for your viewing pleasure! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird