Tuesday, May 1, 2012

One Bite at a Time: Menu Planning

So, I've been a little lax on my weekly bites from One Bite at a Time: 52 Projects for Making Life Simpler by Tsh Oxenreider. I attempted to establish a morningroutine and I will say that my new morning routine is going much smoother than my other "non-routine".

My next bite is going to be to Start Menu Planning.  If you read my post on Friday I talked about Intentional Eating, and I know that menu planning is an integral part of Intentional Eating.  Menu planning can also help keep you on budget by not spending money on take-out.  It also keeps you mindful of what's going in your body.  Another great thing about menu planning is being able to incorporate my children in food preparation. 

Here is a great resource for Menu Planning - Simple Mom: A Basic Guide to Menu Planning


Do you Menu Plan?   



One Bite at a Time: 52 Projects for Making Life Simpler
Broken down into manageable chunks, One Bite at a Time provides you with steps, tips, links, and motivation to slow down and simplify. Here’s the thing: I bet most of you know what to do to simplify. You’ve heard most of the little tips and tricks to slow down life and make tasks less frustrating. It’s just overwhelming to know how to start. With this book, I’m giving you permission to focus on just one thing at a time, until you’ve got that task down—and then you can move on to the next one. 52 tasks. Practical. Do-able. Given to you in a one-at-a-time, take-a-breath format, for you to tackle at your own comfortable pace. You know what you should do, you just need a handbook.

WANT TO BUY THE BOOK?



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!