Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Style: Funked Up Classic

When it comes to my personal style I am a "Funked Up Classics" type of girl.  I like things that are classic, but with an edge to them or a sense of individuality so that you can't just go into a store and see a mannequin wearing what I'm wearing.  Here are some "Funked Up Classic" looks I love!



This is a great way to wear a traditional button down shirt, mixing in an African Wax Print skirt.



The belt & the slit in this skirt elevate this from an ordinary blouse & skirt combo.



This is a white t-shirt at it's flirtiest, a flouncy mini, long blazer, and statement bag raise the bar on a "plain white t".



Cardi, blouse, skirt, and pearls...sounds run of the mill, but not when you add ruffles and you choose faceted beads for your pearls!



Jeans & a T-shirt go to another level when you add dalmation spotted stilleto boots!  The black aviators and the weekend bag also add oomph to the casual ensemble.

What's Your Personal Style?

 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird