Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring/Summer Wardrobe Wishes

I just bought an awesome cobalt and gold necklace from justfab and it’s led me to want to live in  bold jewelry coupled with white t-shirts, jeans, and maxi skirts this spring and summer. 


My favorite white t-shirt is Target’s Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Pocket V-Neck Tee, they’re only $8.00 and come in lots of fresh colors as well as white.



Here's a gorgeous example of a white t-shirt, maxi skirt, and bold accessories!  Can you believe that she sewed this skirt on her own, it's a Butterick pattern.

And jeans and a white t-shirt is always classic and casual as shown here by Jen Aniston, imagine this with a bold necklace!

Source: google.com via Clara on Pinterest


What items will you be living in this Spring & Summer?

2 comments:

  1. Cute summer looks and items!! I am looking forward to wearing sandals and high and low dresses when I'm out and about! I found your blog through Mimi G's blog. Now following :)

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! I LOVE sandals, I broke mine out last weekend and have been wearing them everyday. I am currently in love with flat sandals, I have a gladiator pair with thick black straps, two pair that have a leather ruffle where the "thong" part of the sandal is, one is gold and the other is black. I've also been rocking some brown wedges, with dark brown leather straps and brown snake print on the wedge portion. I need some new summer dresses as well, I only have like two that still fit!

    Can't wait to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird