Thursday, March 15, 2012

One Bite at a Time: Simplifying My Life



This past weekend, in the midst of moving I downloaded a sample of the book One Bite at a Time: 52 Projects for Making Life Simpler by Tsh Oxenreider. If there is one thing that will get you thinking about simplifying your life, it's MOVING! We ended up throwing away 8...EIGHT....contractor bags full of "trash"! And we made a total of 5 trips giving stuff to Goodwill! Why was this stuff even in our house???

The description of the book states:
Broken down into manageable chunks, One Bite at a Time provides you with steps, tips, links, and motivation to slow down and simplify. Here’s the thing: I bet most of you know what to do to simplify. You’ve heard most of the little tips and tricks to slow down life and make tasks less frustrating. It’s just overwhelming to know how to start. With this book, I’m giving you permission to focus on just one thing at a time, until you’ve got that task down—and then you can move on to the next one. 52 tasks. Practical. Do-able. Given to you in a one-at-a-time, take-a-breath format, for you to tackle at your own comfortable pace. You know what you should do, you just need a handbook.

I am challenging myself to do this for 52 weeks. Maybe you're like me and feel the need to simplify your life as well, if so join the challenge as well so we can hold each other accountable.

Here are the 52 Projects, you can jump in and start wherever you want. I'll be documenting my projects each week here on the blog on Thursdays!



WANT TO BUY THE BOOK?


Oh, I also joined this challenge...gutton for punishment, I think so!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird