Wednesday, March 28, 2012

In Pursuit of Girliness: Manis and Mavenhood!

My Nails w/ Julep's Meryl
One night I asked my husband if he thought I was "girly".  He says, "yeah, you're girly."  I told him I didn't feel like it and he asked me why not.  At first I couldn't figure it out and then I said, my nails... I feel like if my nails aren't "done" I'm not as girly as I could be.  After that conversation I made a vow to myself to keep my nails painted and to try out some new nail art.  I started a Pinterest board specifically for Beauty and have posted a lot of cool nail art on there I want to try.

Since then I've been getting a bi-weekly mani and pedi at my local nail salon.  So, when I heard about the Julep Maven program my heart skipped a beat!  For just $19.99/mth I could have a box of non-toxic nail polish and mani/pedi treats!  This could both help my budget and my pursuit of girliness! 

What is a Julep Maven?
The Julep Maven program to gives you access to the beauty editor Sneak Peek Box Julep creates every month.  As a Julep Maven, you will have access to the hottest trends in nail color and the latest Mani Care and Pedi Care products - delivered right to your doorstep, just like the beauty editors do.  And you'll have access to these trends and products before anyone else.

In order to tailor and customize your box each month you take a fun and easy Julep Maven Style Quiz to help Julep understand your style profile. I was pronounced, BOHO GLAMThen each month, Julep sends you an email to let you know what they've curated for you in your customized beauty editor Sneak Peek Box.  If you don't like what you see, you can try a new style or choose to send your Sneak Peek Box to a girlfriend as a gift - every month's set comes beautifully packaged and ready to gift.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird