Friday, March 9, 2012

Welcome to The Glint of Life!


Welcome to my new home on the web.  I want to say Thank You to all of my readers from Cre8tive Rookie and Babyhead Diary for following me over here and Welcome to all of my new readers!  I decided to merge my two blogs to get a better and more holistic picture of who I am and to also connect with all of you who have a myriad of passions just like I do.  As a woman, I am a wife, mother, daughter, and sister, along with all of the other ancillary roles that come with those titles. 

My passions range from home décor to parenting to fashion and  I wanted to be able to have a space where I could talk about all of my passions without alienating those who came for a specific purpose. 

In order to not confuse my dear readers and to make it easy to navigate these new waters I have headers directing you to the various types of posts. The Cre8tive Rookie Header houses my Home décor/Crafting posts *coming soon*, Babyhead Diary includes Parenting/Kid-centric posts, Fash & Sass contains my Beauty/Style posts *coming soon* and Life on Purpose will be a weekly (Friday) post on living life more authentically and with intentions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird