Monday, February 27, 2012

Boys Will Be Boys - Bedroom Inspiration

Theme: Robots/Space

In the new house the boys' bedroom will feature a robots/space theme. Currently they have some vinyl robot decals on their wall and one on their dresser. I hope that I can succesfully take them down and take them with us.

I'd also like to buy this print for both of them and hang it over their bed.



I'd like to make matching upholstered headboards using this fabric:



Then we can use a neutral bedspread/comforter maybe in grey, although I do love this solid headboard accented with patterned pillows:



I am also in love with this dresser, this is a DIY!




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of a robot theme! Love this color palette, I can tell their room is going to be really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!