Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekend DIY Round Up!

There’s nothing like the feeling of accomplishing something on the weekend, so instead of spending all weekend in your PJ’s eating Panera and watching reality TV (oh wait, that’s just me?) why not tackle a quick DIY project in your home? Here are four super cool weekend ready DIY’s from some of my favorite home blogs:


DIY Rug made out of fabric from Effortless Style:

DIY Café Curtains for your Kitchen from House Tweaking:


DIY No Sew Cloth Napkin Pillow Covers from Centsational Girl :



DIY Napkin Throw Pillow (sewing involved) from Turn Up the RAD:
This fabric is SO what I’ve been looking for!

 So what projects will you be tackling this weekend? This weekend I will hopefully be finishing up my headboard project while my boys take their naps. Tomorrow we’ll be hitting up a local flea market to see what we can find there, I’m hoping to find a cute coffee table I can upholster (a la this one from YHL).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird