Saturday, March 5, 2011

New (To Me) Blogs...

I found these blogs in conjunction with getting ready to watch Emily Henderson's Secrets from a Stylist tonight.  I missed the premiere episode, for not even a good reason!!! 

At Home At Home:  Conected to Emily through the photography for the first episode on Emily's blog, the photographer Laure Joliet is also a part-time decorator and contributing writer on Apartment Therapy.

The Brick House: Connected to Laure through mutual work on Peter Walsh's show Enough Already (OWN Network).

These blogs I found while going through some of my other favorite blogs:

Little Miss Momma - Adorable blogger who is refreshingly honest and posts everything from fashion, to motherhood, to home decor!

Honey We're Home - Motherhood and decor, great blog!

Modern Jane - A home decor blogger from PEI, Canada.  I love her home, but I know I could never keep all that white clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird