Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Original Baby Head is Now 4 Years Old!

It's been a great four years, I can't believe my baby head is becoming more and more of a big boy!  I love him immeasurably and I am so happy that God blessed me with him.  I pray that every year of his life is better than the last and that he always feels the love I have for him.  I know that he will grow up to be a great man, smart, sensitive, kind, honest, God-fearing, and humble.  May God's Grace always be upon you my little baby head, Mommy loves you!

 

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday lil man. Keep up the good work momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, look at your big guy! So handsome!!! Happy Birthday to you, Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird