Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Big Boy Bed Parte Dos...


So my other little man is getting older and I will be transitioning him to his own "big boy bed" soon.  I found these fabulous fabrics at Judkit's Etsy shop.  This is a fabric bundle of Michael Miller fabrics.  Here are the names from top to bottom:
  • Bungalow Stripe
  • Dino Dudes - Brown
  • Ta Dot - Lagoon
  • Ta Dot - Tangerine
I'm thinking Dino Dudes for his comforter with Bungalow Stripe on the reverse.  And for his pillow I will be making pillow case using Ta Dot in Lagoon, along with a "bumper" for the toddler bed sides and headboard in Ta Dot Lagoon and Ta Dot Tangerine on the reverse.

Now if I could just find some time to sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird