- Painting and reupholstering my telephone/gossip bench (This week I relocated it to a lonely wall in my bedroom vs the entry way where it was becoming a stuff magnet.)
- Painting or refinishing my Sprague & Carleton sidetable. It is currently sitting inconspicuosly in a corner (nobody puts Baby in a corner!) so I need to make it pretty so it can become a star in my home.
- Buy a new dining room table. My current one is LITERALLY on it's last leg.
- Recover my dining room chairs with an oilcloth fabric so that my son's cannot totally destroy them, like they have my current ones, you can tell where they've sat vs. where an adult has sat.
This makeover from Design*Sponge is cute!
I just LOVE this makeover!
I love this from Modern Montage in Alexandria, VA
Dana at Made can make anything gorgy! Can you believe oilcloth can be so pretty?
- Cover my bedside lamps with a fun fabric and make coordinating throw pillows.
- Find a solution for my entry. I need something pretty and organize-y (I know that's not a real word) like this from Pretty Handy Girl.
John & Sherry from YHL make it look easy!
So organized, so pretty, so neat!
can you spot the toys in this picture?
And last but not least...Cre8tive Rooke will be getting a makeover from the wonderful Design Girl Studio!