Friday, October 22, 2010

TWINS...

Whenever my son and I do something alike or order the same thing, we always say TWINS in unison.  Well, here are some twins to things that I have in my home. 

My telephone table is a deadringer for this one, that's been made over beautifully! 

I want to paint mine as well, it has a chip on the side of the seat and I can't remember what the product is to fill in gaps in wood like that.  I'm thinking maybe painting this a dove grey and I need to find some fun fabric for the seat and back.

MINE:

Inspiration Transformation:







This is a fraternal twin of my Sprague & Carleton endtable, mine had a drawer instead of an open step and I am currently using it as a media table for my television since I just moved.

I love how she kept some of the wood showing; I posted before about maybe doing a chevron pattern on mine.

MINE:









Inspiration Transformation:


  

*all images courtesy of the wonder-lifilous Design*Sponge

This post serves as a "get your azz in gear" reminder to myself for all these projects I've been delaying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird