Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Reading, 'Riting, and 'Rithmetic

Hello Monday!

This week we are going to do the Dolch Words lesson plan for last week, since I slacked before.  I've also decided that I am going to hold off on starting the Primary words for at least two weeks.  I would like to use that time to do more reading of books and identifying the words he has learned so far.  This week I will alsoa word book with all 40 words from the pre-primer.

In other learning news, the big boy is doing really well with his handwriting.  His school uses the Handwriting Without Tears program and he's doing really well.  He can spell his first name by himself and he has finally gotten the hang of making the letter S, that was the most challenging for him.  Also, my husband has been working with him on addition and subtraction and he's really taken well to that.  So I guess we're doing the three Rs! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird