Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kitchen Designer Came...

Can you tell I’m excited???  The Kitchen Designer is came yesterday and I am amped.  Our home renovation is supposed to be completed by Aug. 19th and we are really eager to be back in our home, not so eager for the monstrous job of unpacking, though.  Because of my new job and the fact that I’ve already taken off twice to take care of my sick baby; I won’t be there, but I’m leaving my husband with detailed questions to ask and features I want.  My inspiration for our kitchen cabinets is Sherry & John’s kitchen, from YHL & YES I AM BITING, LOL! 

In other news:

I found the best blog today:  Pepper Design Blog

I think I want to recover my dining room chairs in Alexander Henry Fulham Road Como Lavender fabric because with my new wall color I’ve really been thinking about leaning to purples and lilacs as room accent colors.  But I’m also thinking about using an oilcloth fabric for recovering them because of my two little munchkins.  One seat has had its share of Chik-fil-A Polynesian sauce dropped on it and oilcloth would be great to wipe off.  In oilcloth I like Trumpet Flower by Amy Butler.

Alexander Henry Fulham Road Como Lavender
  


Trumpet Flower by Amy Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird