Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Making Lemonade Out of Lemons...

As I said earlier, my house is in TERRIBLE disarray, but instead of being bummed, I'm kind of psyched because I'm able to COMPLETELY re-do my living room, dining room, and kitchen.  Now, I've never had an insurance claim on my homeowner's insurance so I'm not sure how "crazy" I can get with all of this, but I'm ready to redecorate.

I hope to have pictures of the mess soon, but essentially all of my kitchen cabinets have been ripped out, my living room walls, and one dining room wall has been taken down to the studs.  All of my carpet has been ripped up in the living & dining room, as well as on the steps leading to our upstairs.  Now, I'm not sure if I can do all that I'd like to do, but I have a lot of ideas swimming in my head!

So far, here are my Kitchen Ideas:


I'm loving Ikea's Adel Medium Brown cabinets.

And I'm really feeling a penny tile back splash, especially since it seems like everyone & their momma is doing mosaic glass tiles.

More ideas to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird