Friday, June 25, 2010

And the color is...

I have decided on a new color for the dining/living room and kitchen.  First I’ve decided to use the same color for all of the rooms because it’s an open concept living area.  Secondly, I’ve decided to use a lighter color because of the amount of light that we get in those areas (very little).  Lastly, it is still in my favorite color family, the blue-greens.  And the color is Glidden’s Gentle Tide!!!   

I first fell in love with this color in John & Sherry from YLH’s kitchen.  Then of course I had to Google images of it and found some really gorgeous rooms using this color!  I can’t wait to see how it looks in my home and the effect that it has.  Well, until my house is in shape for painting, feast your eyes on the images I found:




Courtesy of House*Tweaking




Won't it look great with this pennytile for the kitchen backsplash!

courtesy of Overstock.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird