Thursday, May 20, 2010

Design Star - Hometown Love

One of the only persons of color on the new Design Star on HGTV is also from my hometown!  From age 12 until I was 22, I lived in Upper Marlboro, MD a suburb in Maryland close to Washington, DC.  Upper Marlboro is in Prince George's County Maryland, affectionately known as PG County.  PG County has the distinction as being the the wealthiest majority African-American county in the country.  I look forward to watching this season & I hope he does P.G. proud!

Alex Sanchez
Age: 26
Hometown: Upper Marlboro, Md.

Interior designer and photographer Alex specializes in contemporary style and small urban spaces.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird