Week 3: The Landing Strip - In the Deep Treatment you are going think about COLOR and focus on the hallway, an area that is too easily overlooked and extremely important for the health of your home. Building a Landing Strip will help you filter the outside word, keeping your home calm and cutting down on your junk mail will give you back years of life. Enjoy putting together an invitation for week 8's gathering!
My Actual Landing:
Week 4: Retail Therapy - Don't be afraid to buy only what YOU like; YOU have to live with it!
- If the price is too low, watch out! You usually get what you pay for.
- Don't but everything from one store.
- Keep your intake of cheaper chipboard and veneer furniture to a minimum (not more than 30%).
- Kick the tires - make sure an item is well made before you buy it.
- Look for furniture staples in these stores and decorative items elsewhere.
- Clean up living room & related closets
- Declutter all books & media
- Empty out box