Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Cure Week 2: Clearing the Path

Spring Cure Week 2:  Clearing the Path

things to do:
  • fix one thing in the house
  • clean kitchen from top to bottom and throw away old food
  • buy a water filter and use it
  • run your hands over every wall
  • clear space for an outbox
  • clear one surface and use the outbox
  • buy fresh flowers
  • determine your style
  • find a new recipe and make one meal at home
  • choose the date for housewarming
Questions to ask about items in the outbox:
  1. Do I use it?
  2. Do I love it?
  3. Do I need it?
My first surface will be my desk in my bedroom, you can see the clutter on it in my initial Spring Cure post.

I'll update you on my progress on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird