Monday, September 28, 2009

Motherhood Mondays: Donate Your Old Slings or Wraps to a Mom in Need!

Happy Monday! Today is the last day of International Babywearing Week and I have just found out * about a great organization called No Mother Left Behind, that takes in donated slings, babywraps, and carriers for women in need. I think this is a great idea and I will be donating my old sling today! Maybe you, too can help a mother in need because babywearing shouldn't be limited by income!




* Thanks to PhD in Parenting's weekend post!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, what a neat opportunity. I actually have a brand new sling (out of the box, but never used) because DS was just way too big to fit into it by his 3rd week, when I tried to se it. I will probably donate that, cuz it's super cute and I know some new mommy will love it. :-) Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird