Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Friday

Hi all,

Sorry I've been MIA, but I've been feeling under the weather lately and didn't want to write while I was all discombobulated! Today is Friday and I just wanted to say that, yes I am still alive and still very much with child (no surprise early visitor). Since I've been home I started on a little craft project for Naim, fabric baby rings for him to play with and chew on. The tutorial for this craft is from the blog Make It and Love It. And I'm using scraps from the pillows I made for him last month. I'll post pics, when I'm finished, I've done 3 out of 5 rings, and the big boy has kidnapped one of them that hasn't been looped yet, calling it his candle, so maybe there will only be four rings.

I'd also like to make some applique onesies for Naim.

1 comment:

  1. I love how crafty you are! I wish I wasn't so dern lazy.... cuz there are a few craft projects i really want to get started on...

    Cant wait to see the finished product. I hope u post pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird