Thursday, July 9, 2009

What Have I been Up To?

I realize it's been a week since I've posted and I really like to post here at least twice a week, but three is even nicer. So, what have I been up to, you ask?

Well, the holiday came and the DH, Hass-man, and I all took a car trip to NJ to see the extended in-laws. We drove up there on the fourth and stayed the night, so it was a nice little daycation. Hass had a chance to meet some more of his family and play with his little cousin while we were there. He thoroughly enjoyed himself and danced himself silly at his great Uncle's barbecue! I had such a good time that I asked the DH when we could go back, we're thinking Thanksgiving, but the baby will only be a month old by then, so we'll play it by ear.

I've been in a bit of a nesting mode and have finally hung up some pictures I wanted to in the living room, cleaned out the master bathroom sink cabinet, and moved my old-fashioned telephone bench to the bottom of the stairs instead of the entryway (where it was becoming a junk landing pad!).

I also received the last of my fabric for the baby blankets this week and completed one of them, I will post pictures when I'm finished with the other one. With the extra flannel I've been thinking about making a special nap time blanket for Hass to take to pre-school. Speaking of sewing, I MUST get a rotary cutter or I'm going to be so mad at myself, scissors aren't always the best tool. Especially because I wanna make a mama-love lovie for Hass and it will be better for cutting around an intricate pattern.

Last, but not least, I've been contemplating some changes to the blog, both design wise and posting wise, but more on that later.

So, what have YOU been up to?

4 comments:

  1. I like the blog... I even took your lillypie idea and put in on my page too.. Its cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO glad to hear that you had a good time! I was thinking about you and hoping that you did!! What have I been up to? I'll have to email you for that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting on the email! I called your office yesterday, but got the VM and didn't leave a message. TTYS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird