Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sewing Up A Storm...

Okay, maybe not a storm, but I've been energized. Last night I made the Hass-man a neck pillow for our trip to the beach next weekend. When he came downstairs he saw it, grabbed it, and said, "TOY!" I told him what it was for, but this morning on the way to his pre-school he mainly played with it, by bouncing it up and down. I had wanted to buy one for him (silly me) because when we went to NJ earlier this month, his head kept slumping, but then I saw a tutorial for making one yesterday. Now my mine is a bit skinnier than hers so I'm thinking about making another one tonight.

Here are some projects I'd like to complete before the summer is over:

A wet-bag - Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird