Thursday, July 23, 2009

Etsy Love Thursdays!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

This will be a new feature on my blog. Every Thursday I will be sharing my favorite Etsy items and/or sellers. Now, if you've been reading this blog, you would know that I LOVE FABRIC! So, today's Etsy Love Thursday will feature my favorite fabric sellers on Ebay.

Eden's Garden of Fabric
So summery and bright, I see this as throw pillows for your enclosed patio!


Fabric Lane
I would love this as throw pillows on a neutral couch!


Fabric Worm
I see this in a mod nursery for a little boy!

1 comment:

  1. SO great! I'm loving the bright oranges and greens this summer. Etsy is my favorite, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird