Friday, July 10, 2009

3 Unnecessary but Awesome Baby Things

Here are some things I loved having with Hass-man as a baby that I will also be using with Na'im when he comes. They are (as the title says) unnecessary, but AWESOME!

  1. Wubanub pacifiers - They are soothie pacifiers (doctor recommended type of pacifier) with a little stuffed animal attached. Hassie wasn't that big on pacifiers (I used to hate when he would cry and people would say, give him a pacifier...I will not tell you what I wanted to say to them), but he loved to play with his wubanub, I think he just liked having something in his mouth that was attached to a toy because he didn't really suck on it, LOL!


  1. Bumbo seat - The Bumbo seat helps even small babies sit upright and I think it's a great way for them to see their world. We have one in lime green that will be passed on to Na'im and I hope he loves it as much as his big brother has. Babies can sit upright in a Bumbo Seat as soon as they have head control. More importantly, it helps them develop the trunk control they need to sit up on their own. It is recommended by pediatricians, orthopedists, and physical therapists. You can even buy them at Target now, I had to get mine from the Bumbo site in 2007.
  2. Infant to Toddler Rocker - We got this as a gift (a million thanks Kenda) and I first used it to put Hassie in when I needed to take a shower and he didn't want to get in the shower with me. He was happy that he could have full view of his mommy and a neat place to sit! Oh and he LOVED the fact that it VIBRATES! As an infant you can strap your child in, but when they get a little older you can just sit them in it and it works as a great seat or rocker. He's at the age where he doesn't like to keep still so it's rare that he sits in it and now Shrek and Mr. Monkey sit in it in the living room. But, soon a new Baby Williams will learn the wonders of this seat and mommy will once again be able to take showers and watch her munchkin at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird