Wednesday, June 24, 2009

There Will Be Blankets!

So I will be a sewing mama pretty soon and Na'im (you like how I slipped his name in there) will be getting blankets using the new David Walker Oh Boy line.

The blankets will be made using the Oh Boy Vehicles in Orange with a red flannel backing and the Oh Boy Animals in Red with a blue flannel backing. I bought all the fabric from Etsy *swoon*! The David Walker was from Cotton Thread Fabrics and the flannel was from Stitches by Annie (she's located in Canada). I can't wait to get it in my hot little hands and create my first homemade item for the newest addition to our family!

Oh Boy Vehicles in Orange
Oh Boy Animals in Red

Cotton Flannel in Solid Brights

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird