Monday, June 22, 2009

Here's my 5 in no particular order.

1. The Medela Pump in Style: I got a cheaper hand pump the first time around and it was a struggle, so I want something that so many ppl. have had success with.

2. A full supply of Motherwear gowns: I had one Motherwear PJ set from my DH as a birthday gift, but I'm in love with this one: http://www.motherwear.com/images/pimages/04128_1.jpg

3. Condessa Nursing Bras & Underwear: I hadn't heard of them until this post, but they look LOVELY!

4. Babyhawk carriers: I would get at least three to suit different outfits! (LOL!) Starting at $80/ea. I think I'll just be buying one.

5. Dutalier glider: I just nursed on the couch or the bed most of the time with my first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird