Monday, June 8, 2009

20 Weeks Stats

How far along? 20 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Do not step on scales, unless I have to.
Maternity clothes? yep.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: With my maternity pillow and lots of crazy dreams
Best moment this week: Going out to lunch with my friend Jess!
Movement: Yes, but sporadically.
Food cravings: None. Could use some more fruit, though. In fact I might go downstairs and get a smoothie.
Gender: Don't know yet.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? half-way in and out.
What I miss: Being able to stay up late.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex.
Weekly Wisdom: Start thinking about a will, yes it's morbid, but better safe than sorry!
Milestones: Last week, I patted her and she kicked back, we did this for about a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird