Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nurseries I Love!

With baby on the way, my thoughts have moved to nurseries and here are some nurseries I'm currently in love with:

This first one is a shared nursery which especially piqued my interest because baby #2 and the Big Boy will be sharing rooms in the near future. I love the neutrals and the calm feel of this nursery, very uni-sex, modern, and grown up, but playful.

more pics

This is another lovely space, the bright blue and reds, anchored by the chocolate brown looks so fresh and modern! I also love the handmade touches of the hamper liner, changing pad, and the name art on the wall. Although this room was meant for a baby boy, I could see a happy baby girl in this space as well.

more pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird