Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baltimore 1st Annual House Tour of Kids Spaces!!


Darn my previous weekend plans, because I would surely be at this...

The Downtown Baltimore Family Alliance (DBFA) is launching it's 1st Annual House Tour of Kids Spaces, taking place this Saturday. Stroll the streets of Federal Hill to see the best kids' rooms, nurseries, and play spaces. According to the DBFA, they would like to "share how modern families are raising children in one of Baltimore's premiere historic urban neighborhoods." The DBFA is a non-profit dedicated to making downtown Baltimore a more favorable place to raise a family, with all proceeds from ticket sales going directly to their cause. If your interested in taking the tour, click here for more information.

If any of my readers go, can you take pics for me? I'd love to see the tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird