Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Upcoming Project Tutorials

Some of my projects for the Big Boy Room include:

  • five fitted sheets (One in each fabric: Rockets in Orange, Stripes in Red, Robots, rockets and planets in blue, Rockets in Natural, Robots in Natural)
  • pillowcase
  • quilt (Quilts are better for naptime at nursery school)
  • comforter (Using Rockets in natural on one side and Rockets in Orange on the other)
  • floor cushion
  • bean bag *maybe
Here are the resources for my projects:

fitted sheet

pillowcase (I'm debating on whether I should buy the kit for it, since it will have exact measurements of the fabric)

quilt (quilt binding instructions)

bean bag (This seems kind of tricky, I have to work my way up to it)

As, I've said I am a visual learner so I like tutorials/patterns that have pictures at best, diagrams at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird