Friday, January 16, 2009

Robots!!!

My son loves two things, well actually he loves lots of things, but two of his favorites are ROBOTS and ROCKET SHIPS! So, imagine my sheer joy when I first saw David Walker's new Robots fabric collections, which marries my son's favorite things! So, this will be the theme of the Big Boy Room! I also just found a tutorial (with pictures, because I'm a visual learner) of how to make a fitted sheet! So, I plan on creating a fitted sheet, comforter, and pillows out of this lovely and apropos fabric for my little munchkin!







From top to bottom:



  • Stripes in Red
  • Robots, Rockets, & Planets in Blue
  • Rockets in Ivory
  • Rockets in Orange
  • Robots in Ivory







1 comment:

  1. Awww I bet he is gonna love it!! You are so freaking creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird