Friday, January 9, 2009

Big Boy Room

My newest project (in my head) is my son's room. He does not currently sleep in there, but he will be and soon. He's turning two years old at the end of this month and it's time. So, in anticipation of the transition; I'd like to make it an exciting one for him and redecorate his room. Currently it has an Elmo theme. I would like to transition it to something a little less chaotic and make better use of the space that he has.

I'm almost positive that I want to paint the walls green and I want to incorporate this artwork in there as well.


I'd also like to get him this new big boy bed, it is cute practical and modern!
ETA: I just found the bed here for less!




Here are some rooms I'd currently drawing inspiration from:







I will update everyone on my progress as the month wears on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird