Monday, November 13, 2006

The Homestretch




The Homestretch is HERE! I’m in month 7 (almost 30 wks. to be exact)! The baby can come between 36-40 wks. and be considered full term. These next few months will be very busy, with an increase in doctor’s visits, getting the house ready for baby, my baby shower, and taking my childbirth classes.

So far I need to:


  • Pack my bag for the hospital

  • Clean my bedroom and reorganize it so it’s not like an obstacle course – Hassan will be sleeping in a co-sleeper bed with us in our bedroom for at least one month, but maybe up to 3mths.

  • Prepare the nursery – Paint, reorganize, get rid of the couch in there, set up things.

  • Take the childbirth classes-they start Dec. 3.

  • Find out what I'm wearing for my shower.

I'm so psyched right now and just can't wait for my baby to come home!

4 comments:

  1. What color(s) do you plan to paint Hassan's room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking baby blue and mint green or baby blue and brown (I love that combo.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that combo, too--the baby blue and brown! (Remember that I said that, ok! I'll tell you why in an email!) ;--) If you paint his room that color, when I visit, I'll have to sit in his room the entire time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's crazy to come back to this sonogram and realize how MUCH it looks like Hassan! That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!