Sunday, May 21, 2006

Oh Baby!

I think that I'm going to have a girl. I really will be happy either way, but I think it's going to be a girl. About a month ago my husband had a dream that we had a baby girl and we named her Khaliah, he woke up and told me about his dream and asked me what I thought about the name and I told him I liked it. BTW, Khaliah means Eternal in Arabic. Well, at that time we didn't know that we were pregnant, so fast forward to last weekend when we told our parents the good news. My MIL and I were talking and she was asking about names and I told her about Khaliah and she gasped! Why, because she said that's what she was going to name my husband if he was a girl. Now, he had no idea about this, so for him to dream this before we even knew we were having a baby and for it to have been his inteneded girl baby name, I feel like maybe this is God's way of saying it's going to be a girl!

One thing I really am wondering about is who will our baby look like! I've been looking at my baby pictures and my husband's baby pictures trying to imagine what our baby will look like. He thinks that the girl will look like him and the boy will look like me because that's the way it is in his family. And my sister and I look more like my father than my mother. I don't know I'm just so excited to see my baby's face!

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm TOO excited about this!!! And a girl, YAY! Ok, but I've gotta admit, even if a boy, YAY! Just YAY in general!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw....that was such an awesome way to come up with the baby's name.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird