Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I am a nutjob or sentimental, your pick!

And since I am a nutjob I took another pregnancy test this morning because I just can't believe I'm really having a baby! Also, to add to my nutjob-ness, yesterday while I was at home nursing my toothach I was watching all the TLC and Discovery Health Channel baby shows. Then I start singing a song to the baby and started crying happy tears. What's that you say... what are the lyrics to the song?

Mommy loves the baby, daddy loves the baby,
Everyone loves the baby.
We're excited and you're invited,
to meet all of us, your family.
Mommy loves you and daddy loves you.
And we're excited that we're invited,
to meet you!

3 comments:

  1. I am SOOO happy and excited for you Kenesha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK you nearly made me cry with your cuteness. I'm enjoying your blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird