Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Baby Head Diaries Begin

First, I'm sure you're wondering why this is called The Babyhead Diaries. Well #1 I'm silly; I've always thought the word Babyhead was funny and my husband and I call each other babyhead because of this. I've also always said I was going to name my dog Babyhead Jones, alas I do not have a dog, but I did just find out I was pregnant and no, I am not naming my child Babyhead and no my last name isn't Jones.

Yeah, it's hard to understand if you don't know me. Just know this:

1. This is the start of the Baby Head Diaries.

2. I will recount my pregnancy experience, birth, and subsequently the life of my baby.

3. This should be fun!



Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment!



blogger template by lovebird